With the help of YouTube home quarantine tips, your quarantine period will pass as quickly as it started. Home quarantine is not at all bad after all. Download and convert these videos to mp4 with Clip Converter for easy access anytime or anywhere even without an internet connection.
Do you have to quarantine at home because of a possible coronavirus infection? That can be quite drastic. If you suddenly have to stay indoors for a long time, life suddenly looks very different.
YouTube Home Quarantine Tips
Pay close attention to your physical and mental health. These tips will help you with that.
YouTube Home Quarantine Tips For Your Physical Health
- Think ahead – Prepare yourself for the possibility that you will have to be quarantined. For example, agree with your environment who will collect your medication if necessary. You will find here seven tips to prepare for home quarantine.
- Pay attention to hygiene – Continue to pay attention to personal hygiene (washing hands, coughing into your elbow, using paper tissues) and hygiene in the house (cleaning light switches and door handles and ventilating).
- Find a daily – routine Determine a daily routine for yourself, and reserve time for exercise and relaxation.
- Eat healthy foods – Take care of your body with a varied diet.
YouTube Home Quarantine Tips For Your Mental Health
- Stay in touch with people – Prevent loneliness and psychological isolation by having regular contact with people in your environment, even if this contact is different from what you may be used to. You can make calls or use online apps, or send letters and cards.
- Get to know your emotions – It is normal in these circumstances to be tense, anxious, or sad. Learn how to recognize these emotions, in yourself or in others. Signals are, for example, feeling restless, sleeping badly, much more or less appetite than normal, or the need to withdraw. Think about what you can do to lessen these feelings.
- Measure how much news you follow – Limit the amount of time you spend each day reading the news and looking for information. Instead of constantly exposing your brain to corona messages, choose one or two longer times a day to educate yourself. If you need information, go to a reputable source like the Red Cross.
- Find peace and distraction Find out – what helps you to stay calm when you feel tense. Seek distraction, or try meditation or mindfulness.
- Do you still experience stress? – Then take a look at our tips on dealing with stress.
You Can Do This For Your Physical And Mental Health
It helps to stay active for your physical and mental health. Therefore, try to engage in activities during your quarantine if your health permits.
- Keep moving – Try to get plenty of exercise every day. For example, take an online sports lesson.
- Get started with stuff at home – See if you can get started with something you already have at home. Maybe there is a book that you have not read yet, there are pictures that you can paste in or you can get started with a puzzle or sewing machine.
- Take an Online Course – If you feel healthy, quarantine can be a great opportunity to learn something new. Online you can find numerous courses on a variety of subjects. For example, you can learn about providing first aid at the Red Clean with an online first aid course.
- Need information, advice, or a listening ear? – Want to know exactly when to quarantine? And what you can and cannot do? This information can be found on the website of the National Government. You can also download the quarantine guide there. It tells you where to go for help if you go into home quarantine.